Table of Contents Hide
- Easier Obtaining Procedure
- Enhanced Security
- Allows Easy Access to Regional Countries
- Convenient and Speedy Process
- Eliminates the Stress of Visiting an Embassy or Consulate to Get a Visa
- Easy Payment Method
- Helps the Tanzania Government to Control the Rate of Immigration
- Promotes the Tanzania Economy by Making it Possible for Foreigners to Visit Tanzania more Often.
- To enjoy your journey in Tanzania, you need a Tanzanian visa which you can obtain easily through eVisa.
Tanzania is a great safari destination. It’s beautiful and safe, with plenty of different places to visit as well. If you’re an international tourist looking to visit Tanzania, the country’s tourism authority is urging you to obtain an online e-Visa before traveling there.
If you are planning a trip to Tanzania and want to enjoy your journey, it is recommended that you obtain an eVisa. An eVisa is an electronic visa that allows foreign travelers to enter Tanzania quickly and easily through a digital portal. Tanzania Tourism Authority is urging international visitors to obtain an online eVisa. Here are some reasons of obtaining an eVisa for Tanzania from iVisa:
Easier Obtaining Procedure
Another great reason to get a tourist eVisa is that the procedure is much easier than applying for a visa. Unlike getting a regular visa, you don’t need to visit an embassy or consulate in person and wait in long queues. You can apply from your home or office, as long as you have access to the internet, or even while on holiday at your hotel! This makes things much less stressful and time-consuming.
- The eVisa is a secure online service that allows travelers to apply for and pay for their visas from the comfort of their homes or office.
- No need to visit an embassy or consulate to obtain a visa, you can apply for one from any internet-connected device.
- You can also apply for a visa from any location as long as it has internet access.
Allows Easy Access to Regional Countries
Tanzania is a member of the African Union (AU), which issues a single visa for all members. This means that you will be able to use your tourist eVisa to travel around neighboring countries in Africa once you have obtained it. You can visit Tanzania and then go on safari in Kenya or other countries on the continent if you wish!
Convenient and Speedy Process
Travelers who want to visit Tanzania for leisure or business purposes can now do so with ease, thanks to the tourist eVisa program. The process is quick and easy: you won’t need to go through a consulate or embassy, since everything is handled online. You can get your visa in a few minutes, without having to wait in line or print out any documents.
There’s no need for passport photos either!
Eliminates the Stress of Visiting an Embassy or Consulate to Get a Visa
Visiting an embassy or consulate to get a visa is stressful, time-consuming, and expensive. The process involves getting an appointment, traveling to the embassy or consulate, waiting in line, filling out paperwork, and paying fees. When you’re on vacation (and traveling with children) you want to spend as much of your limited time off relaxing as possible!
Eliminating this step will reduce stress and let you focus on enjoying your trip.
Easy Payment Method
In addition to the eVisa being a one-stop shop for all your travel needs, it’s also easy to pay for it. You can pay with your credit card, debit card, net banking, wallet or mobile money. If you need help paying for the visa you can reach out to our support team and we will do our best to guide you through the process.
Helps the Tanzania Government to Control the Rate of Immigration
A tourist eVisa is a great tool for the Tanzania government to control the rate of immigration. By preventing illegal immigration, the government can prevent terrorism and other crimes. The government also wants to prevent the disease from spreading into their country. Finally, they don’t want people doing illegal activities in Tanzania either.
Promotes the Tanzania Economy by Making it Possible for Foreigners to Visit Tanzania more Often.
- The tourist eVisa promotes the Tanzania economy by making it possible for foreigners to visit Tanzania more often.
- Tourist visas are a great way for tourists to spend money in Tanzania, which will ultimately fuel its growing economy.
- Foreigners who come to work or study in Tanzania also help promote its economy through their spending habits, such as buying groceries and clothes, renting apartments/homes, and paying taxes on their income earned while in the country.
- More people mean more opportunities for businesses to grow, which means more jobs created (and possibly better pay), as well as increased competition that drives innovation across many industries!
To enjoy your journey in Tanzania, you need a Tanzanian visa which you can obtain easily through eVisa.
The eVisa is a great way to visit Tanzania because it’s easy to get, convenient and fast. You can pay for it through your credit card, which is also convenient. It’s secure too.
The eVisa is convenient. You don’t need to go anywhere or stand in line at any government office; you just apply online and pay by credit card, which means you save time because there are no lines or paperwork involved.
With the many benefits of an online e-Visa, it is no wonder that they are becoming more popular. The process is easy and convenient, as well as being quick. This means that you won’t spend hours waiting around at embassies or consulates just to get a visa. Instead, with just a few clicks of your mouse and entering some personal information into an online form, you can get the documents needed to visit Tanzania within days rather than weeks or months!