Table of Contents Hide
BOOTS has announced a huge sale this May Bank Holiday, but you’ll need to be quick.
The high street favourite will have savings across fragrance, beauty, No 7 and much more starting from May 27.
Boots has slashed their pricesCredit: Alamy
Boots are calling it their ‘May Pay Day Event’ and it’s sure to be a hit with shoppers.
- Save up to 20% in Boots May Pay Day Event – click here
With various offers across both online at boots.com and in store from May 27 to June 1, you’ll need to be fast as the offers are only available this weekend.
With savings across a number of departments including perfume, Baby , Premium Beauty, Electrical Beauty and more, it’s a great time to stock up.
Beauty fans will be able to save on fragrance when you spend £50 and more until June 15.
Drunk Elephant is also on offerCredit: Boots
You can save £5 when you spend £50, save £10 when you spend £65, and save £15 when you spend £75 across selected fragrance.
There is also up to 20 per cent off premium beauty when you spend online (and 15 per cent in store) across Drunk Elephant, Huda Beauty, Liz Earle, Rodial and more.
Beauty fans will also be able to save 15 per cent off best selling Boots own brand No 7.
Plus there will be select savings across electrical products as well as £10 worth of Boots Advantage card points when you spend £60 online.
If that wasn’t enough, shoppers can also save £5 when you spend £40 on Boots’ Baby range online.
We told you it was big; here are are the best deals* to snap up this weekend.
Marc Jacobs Perfect is on offer!Credit: BOOTS
- Marc Jacobs Perfect Eau de Parfum for Her 50ml, £64, WAS £69 – buy here
- Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled Eau de Toilette 50ml, £47, WAS £52 – buy here
- Gucci Guilty For Him Eau de Toilette 50ml, £52, WAS £57 – buy here
- Burberry My Burberry Eau de Parfum for Her 50ml, £60, WAS £72 – buy here
- Chloé Eau de Parfum For Her 50ml, £62, WAS £77 – buy here
- Drunk Elephant C-Firma™ Day Serum 30ml, £53. 60, WAS £67 – buy here
- Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Mascara, £19.20, WAS £24 – buy here
- WISHFUL Honey Balm Jelly Moisturiser 50ml, £34.40, WAS £43 – buy here
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish 100ml Tube, £12.40 WAS £15.50 – buy here
- Dr Jart Cicapair Colour Correcting Treatment 50ml, £29.60, WAS £37 – buy here
- UOMA Beauty Drama Bomb Extreme Volume Nourishing Mascara, £14.40, WAS £18 – buy here
- Morphe Continuous Setting Mist, £12.80, WAS £16 – buy here
- Rodial Dragons Blood Sculpting Gel 50ml, £68, WAS £85 – buy here
- Philips Lumea Advanced IPL Hair Removal Device for Face and Body, £300, WAS £350 – buy here
- Braun Silk-épil 5 5-820 Epilator for Women for Gentle Hair Removal in White/Pink, £54.99, WAS £109.99 – buy here
- Braun Series 9 9390cc Latest Generation Electric Shaver, Clean & Charge Station with Leather Case in Silver, £250, WAS £499.99 – buy here
- Wahl Aqua Blade Multi Groomer 10 in , £66.65, WAS £99.99 – buy here
- BaByliss Midnight Luxe Straightener, £29.99, WAS £59.99 – buy here
- Save £5 every time you spend £40 across the baby category – buy here
*The prices featured are for online, prices may differ in store.
Vote for the Fabulous Beauty Awards 2021
VOTE NOW for your favourite retailer in our Beauty awards and win some amazing prizes, including a Caribbean holiday and £17,000 worth of beauty goodies. Choose from:
Forget Botox! This simple ‘diagonal’ concealer trick could instantly make you look ten years younger.
Huda Beauty has launched at ASOS and here’s what we’re buying.
Sales of fake tan at Boots are up 300% – here are the best ones to buy.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.