THERE’S nothing worse than thinking you’ve run out of fake tan midway through application, but what if we told you there’s definitely more left in the bottle than you think?
One beauty fan has revealed a simple yet clever trick that is guaranteed to give you that extra bit of tan for when you need it most.
One beauty fan has revealed a simple and clever trick to make the most of your fake tanCredit: @xsophabellax/Tiktok
TikTok user Sophie Hogg (@xsophabellax) shared a how-to video, that has now been watched over 200k times online, that shows you exactly how to use the little bit of liquid the bottle pump can no longer pick up.
“Girls when you think you’ve run out of tan you haven’t,” she revealed.
Sophie was seen unscrewing the pump top to her fake-tan bottle and pouring the last remaining bit into the lid.
She then positioned the pump directly into the tan and pressed down – instantly giving her extra mousse to apply to her skin.
When the bottle is coming to the end, tip the leftover liquid into the lidCredit: @xsophabellax/Tiktok
Place the pump directly into the liquid and you’ve instantly got extra mousse to useCredit: @xsophabellax/Tiktok
“Thank me later,” she teased, as thousands liked her post and hundreds commented excited to try out the trick for themselves.
One person tagged their pal and wrote: “You need to try this,” while another said: “My new fave life hack.”
A third wrote: “I’m trying this when I run out.”
Fellow beauty fans were also going crazy for the budget tan Sophie had used in her video – the Marbella Glow Extra Dark Bronzing Mousse that costs just only £2.99.
“Best tan I ever tried and that is the truth absolutely amazing,” posted one person.
Another fake tan fan said: “This is the tan I use the whole time from Lidl, it’s literally the best.”
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
Last year’s box sold out in less than 48 hours, so what are you waiting for?
- Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel
- Dot for Spots
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Classic Fresh
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Max Out Blue Primer
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Shade Crystal Clear
- Dove 1 Minute Super Conditioner
- Garnier Micellar Reusable Make-up Removal Eco Pads
- OPI Neo-Pearl Nail Lacquer
- Imbue Curl Empowering Creme Gel
- Hawaiian Tropic Mineral Sun Milk SPF30
- Avon x Lisa Armstrong MATTEiculous Lipstick in shade CB
- PLUS, One month’s free Skin + Me treatment subscription
- Fabulous Beauty Awards 2021 Beauty Box, £28 – buy here
Plus, one girl was left in hysterics after a spray tan gone wrong left her looking like Ross from Friends.
And one fake tan lover revealed a quick hack using lemon juice that will easily fix any tanning blunder.