Table of Contents Hide
The January sales have arrived in the bucket loads, with mega discounts on beauty, fashion and home.
Carrying on from the popular Boxing Day sales, just because the Christmas period is over doesn’t mean the deals are.
January sales are well underway
The January sales are fully underway, and if you’re looking to get a head start on next year, spend some Christmas cash or just treat yourself, then they’re not to be missed.
While some may be snapping up back to work outfits, practical outerwear layering for the cold winter months, others may be looking for styling looks to see them through the spring and summer seasons, or even winter sun – for those lucky to be jetting away this January.
And if you haven’t taken the Christmas tree down yet, or just want to stock up on next year for less, then the January sales are a great place to get ahead for 2023.
With many of us feeling the pinch lately these savings are a helpful hands, and a great chance to treat yourself for less.
However, with big discounts on fashion brands, jewellery labels, and beauty companies, as well as home retailers, it can be overwhelming knowing where to start.
We have sifted through the retailers to find the best deals across homeware, fashion, beauty and more and keep you updated on the unmissable January sales.
Shop the January sales
There’s still plenty of sales running, check out our favourites here:
Best beauty deals
Top pick: Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex Serum, £48.96 (Was £64) from Lookfantastic – buy here
Lookfantastic often has a sale on, but in the January sales they are going one step further, as the online beauty retailer is giving shoppers the chance to claim a further 10% off the sale price.
It’s a great time to pick up Estee Lauder’s iconic Advanced Night Repair which is down to £48.96 from £64.
Boots, The Fragrance Shop, Space NK and Sephora are just some of the brands that are currently discounting some of our favourite products.
Here’s what to snap up.
More beauty deals:
- Mylee The Real Deal Gel Polish Kit, £116 (Was £145) from Boots – buy here
- ESPA Positivity Collection £32.50 (Was £65) from Lookfantastic – buy here
- ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Skincare Stories, £172.50 (Was £230) Worth £392 from Sephora – buy here
- Dolce & Gabbana L’imperatrice Eau De Toilette, £32 (Was £62) from The Fragrance Shop – buy here
- SLIP The Icons Edit Gift Set, £71 (Was £142) from Space NK – buy here
- Hydration and Radiance Skin Duo, £84.60 (Was £94) from Charlotte Tilbury – buy here
- Oral-B Io4 White Electric Toothbrush + Travel Case, £119.99 (Was £239.99), from Superdrug – buy here
- Season of Skincare – Christmas Gift Set, £26.46 (Was £39.50) from Benefit – buy here
Best fashion deals
Hands down a classicCredit: Allsaints
Top pick: Dalby Faux Biker Jacket, £111.20 (Was £199), All Saints – buy here
A leather jacket is the failsafe, timeless investment piece no wardrobe is complete without, so we have our nose on the buzzer for the second Allsaints launches a sale.
Fashion fans can currently save an extra 20% on their sale, and this beautiful Dalby jacket is not to be missed.
Not your thing? Don’t worry, there’s great deals to be found at Warehouse, Missoma and more.
More fashion deals:
- Real Leather Barrel Leg Trouser, £151.20 (Was £189) from Warehouse – buy here
- Small Charm Necklace, £57 (Was £95) from Missoma – buy here
- Tux Double Breasted Blazer, £133.60 (Was £279) from Allsaints – buy here
- Classic Suede Biker Jacket, £54 (Was £179.99) from Superdry – buy here
- 80’S MOM JEANS, £77 (Was £110) from Levis – buy here
- Siren Muse Chunky Small Hoop Earrings, £66.50 (Was £95) from Monica Vinader – buy here
- GANNI check-pattern maxi dress, £106 (Was £295) from Farfetch – buy here
- Somerset by Alice Temperley Crinkle Puff Sleeve Midi Dress, £43.20 (Was £89) from John Lewis – buy here
- Relaxed Belted Collared Shacket, £28 (Was £55) from M&S – buy here
- ASOS DESIGN leather look kick flare in black, £10.50 (Was £30) from ASOS – buy here
- Scuffette II Slipper, £67.99 (Was £85) from Ugg – buy here
Best home deals
Cooking never looked so simple
Top pick: Ninja Foodi 11-in-1 SmartLid Multi-Cooker 6L, £229.99 (Was £279.99) – buy here from Ninja
Ninja has a whole host of impressive deals on home appliances, and cooking equipment to make your cooking session a breeze.
From slow cookers, to food processor bundles, shoppers can save big time.
It’s also worth checking out Argos, M&S, John Lewis for deals on own brand and big names such as Le Creuset too.
More home deals:
- Habitat Pair of Touch Table Lamps, £14 (Was £21) from Argos – buy here
- Freya Boucle Folding Sofa Bed, £227 (Was £325) from Homebase – buy here
- Milan Large Arch Wall Mirror, £69.30 (Was £99) from M&S – buy here
- Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Round Casserole, £157.50 (Was £225) from John Lewis – buy here
- 4 Piece Aluminium Stainless Steel Pan Set, £48 (Was £80) from M&S – buy here
- Johanna Bovina Rug, £68 (Was £98) from Anthropologie – buy here
- Joli Gold Champagne Saucers Set of Four, £24 (Was £39.50) from Oliver Bonas – buy here
- Pimlico Antique Brass Drinks Trolley, £160.30 (Was £229) from Dunelm – buy here
- DELONGHI Magnifica Evo ECAM290.61.SB Bean to Cup Coffee Machine, £399 (Was £699) from Currys – buy here
- Sophia Scallop Occasional Chair, £104 (Was £130) from Homebase – buy here
- Always Pan, £90 (Was £125) from Our Place – buy here
Best fitness and tech deals
Walk this way
Top pick: Reebok One GT40S Treadmill, £479 (Was £699) – buy here from Argos
New Year often sees people get into new exercise plans, sports, and hobbies, and vow to start a healthier lifestyle.
To help fitness novices or sporting buffs along the way, there are plenty of deals on sports equipment to create your home gym, as well as athleisurewear for your next workout on sale.
This Rebook Treadmill could be a great alternative to the gym – but make sure it doesn’t become an expensive clothes hanger.
Elsewhere, find great deals on fitness trackers such as Garmin, Fitbit and more to help you keep your resolutions this year.
More sports deals:
- Garmin Forerunner 55, GPS, Running Smartwatch, £139.99 (Was £179.99) from John Lewis – buy here
- FITBIT Charge 5 Fitness Tracker, £99 (Was £129) from Currys – buy here
- Opti Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike, £70 (Was £140) from Argos – buy here
- Fitbit Sense 2 Blue Mist, £179.99 (Was £269.99) from Boots – buy here
- Crane Rowing Machine, £149.99 (Was £199.99) from Aldi – buy here
- BED OF NAILS ACUPRESSURE STRAP, £21 (Was £30) from Cult Beauty – buy here
- lululemon Align™ Super-High-Rise Pant 28″, £64 (Was £88) from Lululemon – buy here
- Nike Therma-FIT One Women’s Long-Sleeve 1/2-Zip Top, £39.97 (Was £49.95) from Nike – buy here
- Lorna Jane Compress & Compact Fierce Print Racerback Sports Bra, £18 (Was £60) from John Lewis – buy here
- NikeCourt Zoom Pro, £62.97 (Was £89.95) from Nike – buy here
Best air fryer deals
The appliance of the year
Top pick: NINJA Foodi Health Grill and Air Fryer, £199 (Was £249) from Very – buy here
Air Fryers have been one of the most highly sought after kitchen tools and gadgets in 2022, and this will long continue into 2023.
Air fryers can help you perfect any roast dinner, as well as toasties, cakes, and much more, plus saving you big time on your electric bill too.
One of our favourite brands, Ninja is on offer at Very, with a handy £50 off, but make sure to check out Currys and Robert Dyas’ deals too.
More Air Fryer deals:
- Salter EK2817 1000W Compact 2L Hot Air Fryer with Removable Frying Rack, £39.99 (Was £79.99) from Robert Dyas – buy here
- Tower T17039 Xpress 11L Digital Air Fryer, £129.99 (Was £149.99) from Robert Dyas – buy here
- TEFAL Easy Fry Compact EY101827 Air Fryer, £59.99 (Was £89.99) from Currys – buy here
- TEFAL ActiFry Advance FZ727840 Air Fryer, £169 (Was £189) from Currys – buy here
Cheapest place to buy air fryers this week – including Argos and Currys.
Full list of shops with January sales that have up to 80% off including Asos, M&S and John Lewis
I’m a savvy shopper and raided the Primark sale – everything was under £15, but it all looks so much more expensive
Want to find more savings on your online shopping? Then head to Sun Vouchers where you can get discounts and voucher codes on hundreds of top retailers including B&Q, Boots, Iceland, Lookfantastic, Dunelm, adidas and more.