The candles should smell similar to Tobacco Vanille, the Tom Ford scent favoured by Harry (Picture: Spaseekers)
Stylers and spa fanatics unite, as a new spa experience has launched that’s themed around the former One Direction singer.
Harry Styles is the inspiration for the pamper day at the Abbey Hotel in Redditch, the town where the man himself was born.
The first of its kind in the world, the Watermelon Sugar spa day has been devised with super stans in mind, featuring smells, sounds, and even tastes that Harry would love.
There’s a Watermelon Sugar scrub with a themed drink, a Breathe Me In candle designed to smell like Mr Styles, and an Adore You facial.
Expect hits from the curly-haired X-factor alumnus played while you have your treatments, and lunch afterwards (specifically omitting olives and beetroot, which Harry Styles apparently hates).
At £72 per person, including a candle to take home for early bookers, it could be a perfect birthday present for any Styler.
As the singer himself says, Treat People With Kindness. That could easily be interpreted as ‘buy your loved ones spa days’.
The hotel itself is set in 175 acres of lush greenery (Picture: Spaseekers)
Just try not to think about the meaning of Watermelon Sugar while you’re getting rubbed down by a stranger.
Here’s the full itinerary for interested parties:
- ‘Breathe me in’ candle burning while you pamper – The ‘Breathe Me In’ candles smell like the man himself and will be burning throughout your treatment. Scented with woody tobacco, essential oils and spices, honey and vanilla.
- ‘Adore You’ 55-minute Elemis skin facial – You can choose the perfect Elemis skin facial for you from our pro-collagen line eraser to our resurfacer, sensitive skin soother or blemish control facial.
- 25 minute Yuzu, Pink beets and Watermelon full body scrub – Dead sea salt allows for deep exfoliation, increasing circulation whilst beetroot protects with its antioxidant-rich source of iron and vitamins – leaving you glowing. Fragrant Japanese yuzu, high in vitamin C also promotes this glow, stimulating collagen production and supporting immune health. The final watermelon punch hydrates skin with vitamin A, helping your skin stay supple.
- Curated Harry Styles playlist during treatments – Tailored alongside your treatments, the soft pop stylings of Harry Styles gently soundtrack your spa experience.
- Relaxation room session with a watermelon lemonade cooler – After your treatments enjoy a calming stay in our relaxation room alongside our Harry Styles soundtrack and a watermelon lemonade cooler. The sweet watermelon sugar high hydrating you whilst promoting immunity-boosting vibes.
- Picnic style lunch – Lunch in style with a picnic basket carefully crafted by our in-house chefs. The plush picnic allowing you to basque in the life of luxury – don’t worry, there will be no olives or beetroot in sight (Harry apparently hates these!)
If this is right up your street, you can book it here.
Do you have a story you’d like to share?
Get in touch at [email protected].