LIONEL MESSI and pals head to Barranquilla for massive Qatar 2022 qualifier after three wins and a draw for the Albiceleste so far.
They are trying to keep up with runaway leaders Brazil at the top of the charts after three wins and two draw so far.
Lionel Messi’s penalty helped Argentina secure a point in a 1-1 draw at home to ChileCredit: Rex
Daniel Munoz was sent off for Colombia during their 3-0 win in Peru
And Aston Villa fans can get a glimpse of incoming signing Emi Buendia if he gets game time, after his Norwich exit was agreed.
Argentina played out a 1-1 draw against Chile on Friday while Colombia are bouncing from a 3-0 win in Peru after a poor start to qualifying.
When is Colombia vs Argentina and what time does it kick off?
- The World Cup qualifier between Colombia and Argentina takes place on Wednesday, June 9.
- Kick-off is at midnight in the UK, which is 6pm on Tuesday, June 8 in Barranquilla, Colombia, which is six hours behind.
- The match is being played at 46,000-capacity Estadio Metropolitano Roberto Melendez, which is the regular home of Colombian club Deportivo Junior.
What TV channel is Colombia vs Argentina on and can I live stream it?
- The game is being broadcast on Premier Sports 1.
- Coverage starts as the match begins at midnight, as Premier Sports are broadcasting Ecuador vs Peru immediately beforehand.
- You can stream Premier Sports via Premier Player.
- Premier Sports is £10.99 a month for Sky Sports subscribers.
Rangers star Alfredo Morelos has been given the all clear to play after quarantining in Colombia and could feature tonight.
Daniel Munoz is suspended after picking up a red card against Peru and James Rodriguez is injured.
Sergio Aguero has joined the Argentina squad after completing his transfer to Barcelona.